- Depressing because the holidays are over and many people have to go back to work.
- Depressing because it is the big day for starting those divorce proceedings. Did you know that more divorces are filed in January than any other month of the year.
- Depressing because after only five days, you realized that your New Year resolutions have already gone kaput and you’re feeling the guilt.
Personally, I am sure I can find more depressing days in the months to come. How about:
- Depressing because my favorite pizza place is shut down for 2 months for remodeling.
- Depressing because another year has gone by without me having Matthew Maconaughy as my boyfriend.
- Depressing because calorie-free dark chocolate has not hit the store shelves.
- Depresssing because …
Wait — I am soooo depressed thinking about other things to get depressed about. Maybe today is indeed the most depressing day of 2014.