Would everyone please check their calendar! Are you sure it is only a few hours away from the start of 2014?? Double-check pppllleeeeassssse.
Although I am in calendar shock, here is my brief 2013 year in review.
- Finally got rid of chronic sore throat and hoarseness of over 18 months.
- List significant poundage.
- Daughter graduated from college!!
- Daughter moved back home.
- New Balinese kitty, Miko.
- Cortisone shots in shoulder. Yah, old age is a bitch.
- Read 72 books this year.
- Ate 7,324 pieces of dark chocolate. Oh baby!!
- Fell off ladder and injured my side. Which leads to 2014 resolution to stay off ladders.
- Got to know my daughter’s boyfriend. What a pleasure!
- Mini-vacation to Nelson, B. C.
- Business trip to Santa Clara, California.
- Found some of previously lost poundage. Again, leads to another 2014 resolution to loss (and not refind) poundage.
So now I am off to fix some dinner, watch a movie (Finding Nemo), and drink some Bailey’s Irish Creme.
Happy 2014 to all!!