It is only noon? I have been up since 5:30 and running around all morning. Here is what I have accomplished.
- Dropped daughter off at airport for her weekend get-away. I love this skirt she was wearing.
- Got home before 8:00 so decided to defrost the freezer out in the garage.
- Cleaned/detailed the inside of my car.
- Went yard-saling. Picked up a couple of holiday signs. $1/each. My friend bought a couple of stools.
- Went to Hobby Lobby to get some fabric for a quick project. More on that later – if I actually do it.
- Costco. Need I say more?
- Oh – I do need to say more. After stocking up on a few things (energy bars, almonds), did the Costco hot dog/pop for early lunch.
- Fred Meyers. My partner in crime was returning something.
- Beauty shop to pick up acetone-free nail polish remover. And a couple of cool colors.
Whew – all done and back home before noon. I am exhausted. Time to relax in the recliner with a good book and maybe catch a few zzzzz.
What did you get done before noon today?