Last weekend I had to pick up Daughter from college so we could attend a bridal shower for her long-time friend. But of course, we crammed all sorts of errands into 48 hours.
- Drive 3 hours in rain storm to get Daughter.
- Fill CR-V completely full of stuff from her apartment.
- Drive 3 hours back home.
- Pick up pizza to eat.
- Go to friend’s house as I am babysitting 3 dogs for the weekend.
- Make it home to empty car.
- Go to bed!
- Daughter runs 7 miles.
- Feed dogs at friend’s house.
- Stop at Starbucks for Refresher drink. Really good!
- Daughter and I get mani/pedi.
- Stop at box store to check out washing machines.
- Visit running store so Daughter can buy a specific running magazine.
- Quick stop at drug store for bridal shower card. Already had the gift shipped to bride.
- Attend bridal shower. Great fun to see bride and friends.
- Drive to another appliance store for washer. Am told about a huge tent sale with amazing deals.
- Drive to tent sale. Discover a shocking deal to get washer/dryer set for only a few $$ more than just washer.
- Eat dinner.
- Babysit dogs again.
- Go home to research washer/dryer.
- Go to bed.
- Go out to eat breakfast before dropping Daughter off at Greyhound bus station.
- Hugs and kisses.
- Return to tent sale and purchase washer/dryer set.
- Get phone call from Daughter that bus is late. The bus finally leaves 5 hours late. Lots of complaining by Daughter.
- Go home.
- Prepare for new water softener installation on Monday.
- Take a nap.
- Wake up in time to go to bed.
Yup, a very busy weekend, but got a lot done! And had a joyous time with Daughter!
Had new washer and dryer installed today.
Below is empty laundry room. Note the unpainted lower right corner. I was unable to reach that section when I painted the laundry room years ago. And it remains unpainted. Shhhh- don’t tell anyone.
And here is the additions to the household. Aren’t they cute?