Yup, it’s Trivial Tuesday again. How about some interesting animal trivia?
- The mouse is the most common mammal in the United States.
- Rome has more homeless cats than any other city in the world.
- Elephants are the only animal that cannot jump. Yah, but Dumbo can fly.
- A cockroach can live up to 9 days without its head. And then it dies of starvation. Ewww.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. Humans have 6.
- A wolf can hear 20 times better than a human.
- A flamingo stands on 1 leg in the water to reduce heat loss from the cold water.
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob. A male kangaroo is a boomer, a female is a flyer, and a baby is a joey.
- A male koala bear has 2 penises. A female koala bear has 2 vaginas. Uhhh – no comment.
- The slowest fish is the sea horse, swimming at the lightning speed of 0.01 mph (0.016 km/h).
- The giant house spider has been clocked at 1.17 mph (1.88 km/h). Screech – spiders!