Day 3 did not go as well as planned. Thank goodness for Day 1 when I got a lot of stuff done. Overall, I accomplished 13 of 23 tasks on the original list. And I threw in a few tasks that were not on the list but should have been.
Here’s what happened on day 3.
- Partially cleaned computer desk.
- Moved old TV from TV stand. It was too big to lift, so I sort of slid it from stand to computer desk.
- Set up new TV. Whew – I actually did it and it works!
- Watched a Netflix movie on new TV; biography of Ben & Jerry, the ice cream dudes.
- Was so excited about new TV that I watched another Netflix movie while eating a pulled pork sandwich. Yum!
- Downloaded some library e-books to my Reader.
- Read – duh!
- Put dirty dishes in dishwasher so sink is empty and still clean.
- Redid some laundry. I left some folded laundry on the couch and someone peed on it! ARG! Very irritating.
- Cleaned up after cat pee accident. Wait, that was intentional and not an accident. I am pissed off (no pun intended).
- Washed bathroom rugs.
- Played with cats.
Although I didn’t get some big tasks done, I am happy with what I did get done. So will try to work a bit each night and see if I can finish up.