What a bust! I did not get much done at all. Shared some of yesterday’s porketta with a friend. While there, she got stung by a bee. Since she is allergic and has ended up in the ER before, I quickly ran home and grabbed an Epi-pen.
She was doing ok and we didn’t have to use it. But I hung around for a while and played iPhone games (she just got an iPhone).
So here is the itty bitty list of what got done today.
- Bought trellis and clematis plants
- Bought mulch to add to front yard beds
- Bought umbrella stand to use on upper deck
- Emptied dishwasher after all of yesterday’s dishes
- Fold and put away yesterday’s laundry
- Return cat litter that cats don’t like (and won’t use–you know what that means)
- More laundry
Need to jump on my list tomorrow! And I don’t feel bad by not getting everything done, because something is better than nothing!