Many people have eaten eggs at one time or another. If you order eggs at a restaurant, the question is “how do you like your eggs?” My answer is always “over medium” meaning no runny whites, but runny yolk.
There are several ways to fix eggs, including:
- sunny-side up
- Easter eggs
- virgin boy eggs
Wait a minute — back up a few. What the heck are virgin boy eggs?
WARNING Do not read any further if you are eating eggs of any type!
Virgin boy eggs are a Chinese cultural delicacy. Supposedly, eating them helps prevent heat stroke. Want to make your own batch? Here’s how.
- Collect urine from boys under the age of 10. You will needs lots of boys and lots of urine. You could place buckets at elementary schools and instruct the boys (and only boys) to urinate in the buckets.
- Marinate the eggs, still in the shell, in the urine. Marinate for several hours.
- After marinating the eggs, boil the entire batch (urine and eggs) until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Remove the cooked eggs from the urine. Keep the urine.
- Crack the shells of the eggs carefully, but don’t shell them.
- Return the cracked eggs back to the urine.
- Simmer the eggs for the rest of the day.
- Remove and eat as desired.
This entire process can take up to a full day so I suggest you start collecting urine immediately!
To see the actual process, watch this YouTube video
And no need to send me any sample of your eggs; I will take your word for it that the batch was tasty.