I was on the road for 6 hours this past weekend and enjoying the silence. Started playing the license plate game where you have to make a statement using the letters on the plate. I don’t deal with the numbers so it is just 3 words that fit together.
- PYC — Play Your Cards (this one is my mom’s plate; she likes to play solitaire)
- ABP — Always Be Prepared (this is my plate; how true)
- CIF — Can I Fly (car that was old and slow)
- ALG — Alright Let’s Go (car in a hurry)
And then there are the personalized plates. Some of them are very clever.
- I XUD — I Exude ? Meaning what?
- 8MSBHVN — Ain’t Misbehaving. Yeah, right!
- WANDME — Wand me? Double you and me? (was the “u” already taken?)
- 4GETU — Forget you? Going to be hard when there is a reminder on your car.
- 82MUCH — Ate too much? Ain’t too much?