Finally I have an update for housecleaning goals from last week. All of Daughter’s
belongings stuff junk has been toss or stored. She’s not due back for 17 days, so I better enjoy it while I can. Thank goodness too, as my weekend company came today. So here’s the latest and final update.
- Complete the boxing/storage of Daughter’s housewares – DONE
- Declutter the computer desk – PARTIALLY DONE
- Pay bills – DONE
- Dust – DONE
- Vacuum – DONE
- Laundry – DONE
- Place new table cloth on dining room table – No need to do as already nicely covered in cat hair
- Put up canopy on deck and enjoy fresh air (while reading of course) – DONE
- Find place to temporarily store items for August garage sale – DONE
- Grocery shopping – DONE
- Prepare goodies to take to 4th of July party – DONE
I have previously shown before and after pictures for Daughter’s room. Now here are before and after pictures of the living room.
It is such a relief to get the majority of the house done. I still have the sewing room and my bedroom to clean, but am not setting any date for completion because I feel good about what I have already done. Am hoping the “good” feeling will carry over into a strong desire to now finish with the two rooms left.
We (I and company) are going to an animal sanctuary tomorrow. Stay tuned for pictures!