So I was up at 6:30 a.m. this morhing, but reading and on the computer. I did however head out to my moms to plant her flowers. Whew, that was a lot of work; I planted about 4 flats of flowers in planter boxes around her deck, a collection of pots on the deck, and a few pots on the steps.
Now for the weekend goal status update:
- Finish planting flowers outside – DONE
- Plant flowers at my moms (it’s her Mother’s Day present) – DONE
- Finish decluttering the kitchen – PARTIALLY DONE
- Put away Daughter’s stuff from college – NOPE
- Get caught up on laundry – DONE
- Vacuum – NOPE
- Clean bathroom – PARTIALLY DONE
- Bring out the lawn furniture – DONE
- RELAX – Yeah baby; DONE, DONE and DONE!!
Didn’t get everything done that I wanted to, but did get a fair amount accomplished. And had loads of fun doing the geneology bit.
I’m exhausted and going to bed as I have to work tomorrow. So will sign off showing pictures of my mom’s flowers. They will look better in a month.