It is July 3 and I still have one more day to finish my list from July 1. Here’s my progress.
- Complete the boxing/storage of Daughter’s housewares – DONE
- Declutter the computer desk – PARTIALLY DONE
- Pay bills – PARTIALLY DONE
- Laundry – DONE
- Place new table cloth on dining room table
- Put up canopy on deck and enjoy fresh air (while reading of course) – Too Windy to Put Up
- Find place to temporarily store items for August garage sale – PARTIALLY DONE
- Grocery shopping – DONE
- Prepare goodies to take to 4th of July party – PARTIALLY DONE
Here are some updated pixs.
The first picture is on one side of my upper deck. I have planters on the deck rails and they are gorgeous when all in bloom. Wave petunias (some of them) and regular petunias in many different colors.
The second photo is on my front steps. I like these planters as they add a little color when entering the house.
The third photo is my precious cherry tomatoes. Am getting a lot more blossoms and one of the little tommy-toes is even turning yellow!